TELSTRA UPDATE: Launch of Enterprise Content via TPC!
Released by Telstra, October 1st @ 1.30pm;
We recently communicated an update on the changes to our knowledge management platforms for both Consumer & Small Business (C&SB) and Enterprise content. Today, we’re excited to share that you can now access Enterprise content via Telstra Partner Central.
What do you need to know/do?
- Product and operational content is being migrated into TPC and soon will no longer be available in Retail.LIVE
- C&SB content is now available in Our Knowledge (see below on how to access)
- Partner Contracts content will be retained in Retail.LIVE
- To access Enterprise content, please click Product Information via TPC homepage (shown below).
Accessing Our Knowledge Community (available now)
- Access Our Knowledge Community here using your Retail Id credentials. Google Chrome preferred.
- Don’t have access? User Permissions can be assigned by your RetailID PDUA or you can access Our Knowledge as a guest.
For support or more information on Our Knowledge please contact the team at RetailSystemsAccess@team.telstra.com.
Please note: Whilst TPC Knowledge is a fully working solution there may be some missing pages that haven’t yet been migrated. If you can’t find a page in TPC or Our Knowledge, you can check Retail.LIVE to confirm if the page has been migrated. If the page hasn’t yet been migrated, please send us an email with the Retail.LIVE link and we will prioritise the page migration.
For pages that have already been migrated, you can check Retail.LIVE to see the customised banner. This is helpful as it advises where the page has been migrated to (ie Our Knowledge for C&SB or TPC Knowledge for Enterprise).
We appreciate your patience and support as we complete the content migration to these new platforms. If you have any questions or feedback please contact your Partner Manager, or contact us here.
Below are links to help you find priority pages for Enterprise partners.